FOURTH CALL FOR PROFESSIONAL POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
DEAR STUDENTS OF MEDICINE!
If you still haven’t decided whether to join the Professional Polish Language Course,
you should know that we give you another opportunity.
We are opening Fourth call for free and intensive Professional Polish Language Course!
IN THE FOURTH CALL WE ACCEPT RECRUITMENT FORMS FROM STUDENT’S OF THE SUM WHO HAS CITIZENSHIP OTHER THAN POLISH
You are a foreigner – you don’t have Polish citizenship or you have dual citizenship (Polish citizenship and citizenship of another country)
You are a student of medicine conducted in English language at the SUM
You can communicate well in Polish language (minimum B1 level), but you don’t know medical part of it
You can join „Multidimensional support for SUM in the field of providing high quality services for students and foreign management (Welcome to SUM)” Project and get to know medical Polish language!
What are the benefits?
– you will spend the time in a nice atmosphere,
– you will learn how to read and understand professional texts,
– you will learn the vocabulary and terminology envisaged in Polish Medical Final Examination – it will definitely help you in passing this exam,
– at the end of this course, you will be granted with certificate of course completion.
What? How? Where? When?
– the course includes 30 meetings (each lasting 90 minutes), 2 times per week and will be based in Katowice-Ligota,
– the course will be processed within the period from February 2020 till June 2020,
– teachers will communicate in both Polish and English language,
– classes will be divided into small groups (5-10 people).
ARE YOU ALREADY INTERESTED?
Read the Regulation,
Come to Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Medical Sciences in Katowice and fill the recruitment form!
- Katowice Ligota, room 1, Mrs. Monika Góral, Mrs. Ewa Nocoń, Mrs. Jolanta Szewczyk
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE PERIOD
FROM February 14th, 2020
TILL February 20th, 2020